In December 2008 Simba Safari Camp opened her doors in one of the most frequently visited parks in Uganda. The comfortable and low budget safari accommodation is located right on the border of Queen Elizabeth National Park and only two kilometers from the Equator.
More and more travellers are discovering this amazing safari camp with competitive prices and a fantastic location. One part is overlooking the scenic crater lakes and plains of Queen Elizabeth National Park, while on the other side the high peaks of the Rwenzori Mountains stand out against the horizon.
Â Simba Safari Camp has a total capacity of 70 beds including two family cottages, twin rooms and dormitories. A variety of meals and drinks are served in the restaurant with an adjacent bar and sitting area.
- Situated at the Equator on the border of Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Spectacular views of the crater lakes
- The closest accommodation for game drives in the Kasenyi area
- Spacious rooms with ensuite facilities
- Dormitory rooms and campsite for backpackers
- Well-stocked bar and restaurant with DSTV
- FREE internet